Lifetime Warranty Terms
Substitution warranty applies for damage of Medina products and does not apply for:
- Product decoration such as printing, sticker, etc.
- Product accessories such as bag, strap, carton box, etc.
- Certain products which are excluded from the warranty (informed during launching)
Damages which are not covered by the warranty:
- Melt due to fire or extreme heat (e.g. contact with a heated pan)
- Warp or expansion caused by exposure to heat in a long period of time
- Stain caused by certain food that does not affect functionality
- Intentional breakage
- Bite mark that causes damage
- Scratch that happens during normal use that does not affect functionality
- Slit caused by shapr objects that does not affect functionality
Lifetime Warranty Procedure
- Consumer sends product to be claimed to Distributor office (dusdusan.com)*
- Distributor staff checks if the product is in any condition that meets Lifetime Warranty terms.
- If it does, they decide whether to conduct a Regular or Non-regular substitution.
- If it does not, Distributor staff gives Consumer an explanation**
- Regular substitution process
Applies to Medina products which are featured in the catalog at the time.
- Substitute product is taken from Distributor's available stock.
- Substitution is made only to damaged part(s), as opposed to the whole product.
- Color of substitute part follows Distributor's stock availability.
- Product is then delivered directly to Consumer*.
- If Distributor's stock is not available:
- Distributor processes substitution submission to Principal.
- Consumer receives a proof of warranty claim**
- Once substitute is ready, product is delivered to Consumen***
- Non-regular substitution process
Applies to Medina products which are not featured in the catalog at the time or old product with empty stock.
- Distributor staff checks retail price and substituted amount over claimed product, then informs Consumer via email**
- Distributor issues an e-voucher worth the substituted amount and sends it to Consumen via email after getting confirmation.
- Use of e-voucher complies to valid terms.
* Postage fee is borne by Consumer.
** Estimated max. time 3 working days since damaged product is received by Distributor from Consumer.
*** Estimated max. time 3 working days since substitute product is received by Distributor from Principal.